Perot Systems TS (India)
IBM mainframe applications for an inventory and pricing management system. Made the existing system SOX compliant
COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2
- Analyzed the existing SQL/COBOL code so as to identify the modifications required to achieve the desired functionality.
- Prepared Unit & System Test Cases. Regression & System Testing.
- Coded the programs, screens and queries
- Monitored the parallel test cycle and analyzed the reason for discrepancies between the records of the production and test cycle
- Set up the environment for the parallel testing and making the modified components production ready
- Modified the job flow diagram as a result of the implementation of the respective module (s)
- Delivered results in stipulated time with zero/minimal defects.
- Received a “Letter of Appreciation” from the client and a “Pat On the Back” award from Perot Systems.