Jumpstart – Knowledge Adventure
JumpStart includes an assortment of adventure-based games in a 3D virtual world neighborhood.Kids can customize their avatars and play fun, adventure-based games to earn rewards.
Unity3D and C#
- Sole Developer for the Code Breaker game. Codes are made programatically for each session.
- Enhanced the existing Neighborhood Customizer and Avatar Customizer.
- Added support to show canned and user-created videos after moderation from KidzVuz
- Added support for PhotoBombing. NPC’s walk around an area, stop and take pictures. Players that are in front of the camera can select a pose and have their picture taken. They can save and send this picture to their friends. They can also add decals to the picture. Optimized the code so that the amount of data passed across the network was reduced
- Enhanced the Level Up to show a cut scene. Randomly selected NPC’s celebrate with the player.
- Ported Mobile Madgascar Surf ‘N’ Slide to the online platform. Players start out by choosing their favorite Madagascar character to play with and pick a ride to slide on .Players slide down one of four slides, collecting stars and avoiding obstacles. They will encounter balloon characters in each slide that will challenge them with fun learning games. They earn stickers for their sticker book.
- Added tracking for various features