Senior Vice PresidentViterbi Graduate Student Organization (VGSA) (USC)
January 2010 – May 2010
- Developed communication, negotiation and planning skills through coordinating between various committees
- Reduced the turnaround time between the planning and execution of events
Finance ChairComputer Science Graduate Organization (CSGO), USC
January 2009 – May 2010
- Developed budgeting skills by financing various organizational events held by CSGO.
Vice President (Programs)Viterbi Graduate Student Organization (VGSA) (USC)
August 2009 – January 2010
- Planned and managed a number of successful events.
- Successfully planned and executed the 1st Technical Competition for graduate engineering students of all disciplines in the history of VGSA.
- Learnt how to adapt to unanticipated situations and improvise while organizing events.
Senator(Computer Science)Viterbi Graduate Student Organization (VGSA) (USC)
January 2009 – August 2009
- Planned a various number of workshops directed towards the interests of graduate CS students.
- Responsible for the publicity for VGSA events as well as maintaining the VGSA website.
Secretary & TreasurerPhotography Club, Manipal Institute of Technology
August 2004 – May 2005
- Successfully managed the budget for the various events held by the Photography Club.
- Planned and Executed a number of workshops and competitions.
MemberPhotography Club, Manipal Institute of Technology
August 2002 – August 2004
Class representativeStudents Council, Manipal Institute of Technology
August 2002 – August 2003
- Acted as conduit between the class and the faculty and the Students Council.
- Responsible for forwarding the concerns of the students to the faculty and the Students Council.